Note: When you buy something using the retail links in our stories, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Read more about how this works.
Laptops, Phones, and Accessories DealsLG G8 ThinQ
- TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator for $88 ($28 off): If a class requires you to have a graphing calculator, it’s because you’re really going to need it. Let this deal be a little bit of a balm for your initial sticker shock. (And don’t worry, you can totally play games on it.)
- LG G8 ThinQ 128 GB Unlocked for $500 ($350 off): This is a great phone, and even better at a low price. It’s also got fancy gesture controls, if you’re into that. Just make sure to get a case with it. It can be a little slippery.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (Intel i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB) for $799 ($200 off)): We like the keyboard and battery life of this ultralight laptop, but thought it was a tad on the expensive side. Now’s a great chance to get it for a more reasonable price.
- Lenovo Yoga 730 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop for $650 ($200 off): We really like this bendy laptop’s big sibling, the C930. This is a more middle-of-the-road option, but the $200 price cut makes it a solid bargain. Just make sure you get one that has an actual keyboard.
- SanDisk 1 TB Portable USB SSD for $167 ($150 off): If you need external storage, chances are you need it to be portable, too. This slim solid state driver has a ton of space and can fit right in your pocket.
- Apple iPad 128 GB for $329 ($100 off): It can be tricky to figure out which iPad you should actually buy, but the extra storage on this one makes it a great pick. Apple Pencil support and long battery life make this a decent laptop substitute.
Audio, Home, and Camera DealsBose QC35 II
BoseBose QC35 II Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones for $299 ($50 off): Whether you’re riding the bus or trying to get some much needed shut-eye in a dorm, it’s nice to be able to drown out the sound of everything but what you want to hear. These are some of our absolute favorite wireless headphones, even if they are a little bulky. JBL Charge 4 Portable Speaker for $120 ($30 off): Sometimes you want to blast your music for everyone else to hear, too. With 20 hours of battery life and a waterproofed exterior, the Charge 4 prepares you for that underwater dance party you’ve been wanting to throw. It isn’t on our list of Best Bluetooth Speakers, but we’ve used it and like it a lot, especially its ability to network with other JBL speakers.